URG advertisement URG advertisement

Cool!

It's a good ad. I like it. The URG seems like a pretty good concept. Wish there was a better URG-type collective for other groups that exist.

Good job Flaaten bros.

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

Haha.

That was awesome!

Without checking any reviews at first, I also was reminded by an older calvin.

I like how when that bullet leaves the gun, the lighting is reflected off of it perfectly. Very nice.

MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

Awesome.

That was entertaining, and I normally don't like sprite movies as much. Although I have to say, realizing it's just a movie, and soon to be a game, I think superman would kill them all. He's just too powerful of a superhero. In reality I mean. Great work though!

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Heh

This is totally worthy of being a show on tv. I bet adult swim would produce it for you. It would fit right in with some of their blocks.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

this is the way the world ends.

This is my fantasy more or less.

All three parts were really good. Good animation, good story, good sounds... I don't see how you could get anything less than that. In fact, I don't think you should be making flash animations. I'm glad you did though.

The Art Show The Art Show

Would make for a good...

screensaver if longer, or for a kids show. I sort of felt like when the ninja came little kids would be like, "OH NO!" like blues clues or something.

I don't know if anybody else read your comments. I understand that it was in a fine arts gallery and think it served it's purpose well.

Fucking Kids! Fucking Kids!

WHAT? Adult?

I think any adult could handle this type of stuff. It provokes thought. I don't know the author, but have a friend who creates similar drawings. He's just a little ahead of his time and has a very open mind.

But that's my friend. Anyway, I give you the benefit of the doubt. I like it.

Afterlife: Sequence 03 Afterlife: Sequence 03

Yep

Still going. Very creative. I agree with mr. numbers down there.

Afterlife: Sequence 01 Afterlife: Sequence 01

Oh neat.

Gotta watch the others now. I was also like, "Oh.. Pinback. Sweet."

RWD: 018 Nogday RWD: 018 Nogday

Really?

The mars volta eh? Yeah. I liked the first one the best. Tomorrow is actually my birthday and I'll be 23... which is one of those ages where you're not 21, but you're not 25 either... so.... do you want a cookie for being alive this long? Anyway... I digress. I thought it was good. Definitely some potential.