Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

nice!

Not only is it addicting... but I had a thought. I'm almost through the game, and this would make a sweet casino game.Anybody old enough to see a casino game that is more interactive might agree. Except controls would probably be limited. It'd be more like launch the turtle, watch it fly very far, and see what you win or don't win.

But I like this game a lot. I didn't notice any bugs. Maybe I was having too much fun.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Goblins?!

I've played them all so far. I love em. The music, style, simplistic controls.

Does anybody else remember that old computer game called Goblins?! This chapter reminds me of that game. You could switch charactors. It was super hard though.

Puzzle Lines Puzzle Lines

Neat

I made it to 4 before calling it quits. Short attention span though. It's almost a little like a rubiks cube but flat. I liked it!

Momentum Missile Mayhem 3 Momentum Missile Mayhem 3

One fans opinion.

If you own a DS, then you can imagine the potential. Wait... imagine... imagine.... Lock's Quest is the only game I've played that was in the "defense" genre of games. This would be bad ass on a DS dude.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Sweetness.

That was really fun. I had to quit after my eyeballs felt like the Sahara desert, but it was great. No complaints here.

The style reminded me of jonan vasquez or however his name is spelled... the creator of jthm and invader zim.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Phun

This is great. It totally reminds me of phun though. A free-ware 2D program like this. You did an awesome job.

Tank Search Tank Search

Haha

"Is that it? Nope... Wait.. rats... That's it! Nope. FUCK IT!" *click clickity click click click clickity click click* SPHOOSH!

Dandy. Dandy.

Step by step....

Woo. I'm buzzed.
Woo. Lots of colors.
Woo. Shooting some stuff.
Woo. Stuff is hitting me.
Woo. Wait.... Where is anything new? And different? and unique? and worth front page?
Let's remake all of these movies. ie batman, superman, the wicker man, spider-man, (games) to impress everyone by our technology.
Let's remake all of these games, like invaders, pac-man, pong, dig-dug and replace the graphics!

HIGH SCORE!

I'm not denying that there was no effort or that it was as simple. I'm just saying... God damn. You have skills. Don't waste them on flash cartoons. Go and make awesome video games... go make movies. Help build a story-board or help with concepts. You're wasting your time here.

Squirtman Squirtman

I liked it all...

Except that it would be more fun if you had less a health life and the enemies shot not as fast. That would make it more skillful since you can fly around and do more to avoid bullets. I think that would be cool.

I liked it a lot though otherwise.

Ultimate Defense 2 Ultimate Defense 2

Duh.

Save.... What? Save what? Save the past two days that i've been playing this game and being semi-good at it. Save the fact i'm tired of dealing with the beginner levels because I want to pick up where I keep getting at.

SAVE!! Cuss words fucking save! That's why I don't play it anymore. The ONLY reason I don't.

Otherwise, I still agree that this is a great game like my past review.

I was tempted to play it again, until I remembered there isn't a save point.

Err again though, i have more fun on a game like this than most newgrounds games. That's my only problem.