URG advertisement URG advertisement

Cool!

It's a good ad. I like it. The URG seems like a pretty good concept. Wish there was a better URG-type collective for other groups that exist.

Good job Flaaten bros.

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

Haha.

That was awesome!

Without checking any reviews at first, I also was reminded by an older calvin.

I like how when that bullet leaves the gun, the lighting is reflected off of it perfectly. Very nice.

MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

Awesome.

That was entertaining, and I normally don't like sprite movies as much. Although I have to say, realizing it's just a movie, and soon to be a game, I think superman would kill them all. He's just too powerful of a superhero. In reality I mean. Great work though!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

nice!

Not only is it addicting... but I had a thought. I'm almost through the game, and this would make a sweet casino game.Anybody old enough to see a casino game that is more interactive might agree. Except controls would probably be limited. It'd be more like launch the turtle, watch it fly very far, and see what you win or don't win.

But I like this game a lot. I didn't notice any bugs. Maybe I was having too much fun.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Goblins?!

I've played them all so far. I love em. The music, style, simplistic controls.

Does anybody else remember that old computer game called Goblins?! This chapter reminds me of that game. You could switch charactors. It was super hard though.

Puzzle Lines Puzzle Lines

Neat

I made it to 4 before calling it quits. Short attention span though. It's almost a little like a rubiks cube but flat. I liked it!

Chaos of the Black and White Chaos of the Black and White

howdy

Hey, your very good. I like all of your piano lines the most. Can you really play all of those piano lines live though? That's dang impressive if so. Anywho, keep it up.

NDP responds: